The people of Waxahachie have spent too long suffering unnecessarily due to pesky injuries stopping them from enjoying life again.
You are in seasoned hands that excel in getting you out of pain fast and finding ways to keep you moving towards the best you. You are entitled to feel empowered to appreciate life again.
Let us get you out of pain fast so you can get moving and back to doing what you love.
Traditional care doesn't get you better fast enough. It also creates an unnecessary dependency between yourself and the doctor who never attempts to empower you to get past your pain. We focus on making sure you get total care with future freedom to stay well with us and beyond. It all starts by listening to you, examining your body and figuring out your diagnosis. Then, together we can formulate your specific treatment plan for maximum short and long term success. This plan could involve:
- Hands-on chiropractic adjustments
- Myofascial Release
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Blood flow restrictive exercises
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Corrective and pre-rehabilitation exercises
- Electrical Stimulation
We are here to raise the bar on the treatment you seek for total health.
- 73% say that their pain is gone, much better, or moderately better compared to standard medical care alone.
- Combined with usual medical care for low back pain, it provides greater pain relief and a greater reduction in disability than medical care alone.
- It provides greater short-term reductions in self-reported disability and pain compared with usual medical care.
- Acute and chronic patients experience better outcomes in pain, functional disability, and patient satisfaction.
- It is associated with significant improvement in headaches.
- Medicare patients had cheaper costs of care and shorter episodes of back pain.
- For headaches short term, 57% of those who met with DCs and 48% who exercised reported at least a 75% reduction in pain, compared to 33% of the people in the medication group.
- It is an effective treatment for tension headaches.
- Workers whose first visit was to a chiropractor had significantly lower odds of surgery.
Ashlee Sanquist, Google Review
From not being able to live a normal life to being back to doing what you love again.
It is time to get back to doing what you love.
Stop the pesky injuries and enjoy life again with our complete specialty chiropractic care for your specific needs.